Post Divorce

While a final decree of divorce is exactly that, situations may arise that require the court to revisit a final decree. Examples include if a party found that the other hid assets or otherwise lied to the court to gain an advantage, or a party has failed to abide by the court's ruling. In these and other instances, the court will step in to rectify the situation if the parties cannot agree on a resolution.

ReeseLaw can help you with contract disputes and can help with any needed modifications to custody and timesharing/visitation, child support, and spousal support.

Things you should change after a separation and/or divorce

(Changes should be made pursuant to a written agreement or Court Order)

For more information, schedule a consultation or call 703.279.5140.



How do I recover assets that were hidden?

If need be, you file a suit and ask the court to recognize the actions of the other party, and do equity by providing you with a monetary award and fees for having to come to court as a result of the party's failure to disclose.

What if the other person just refuses to do what the contract or decree requires?

Once the contract is incorporated into a court order, or a court ruling is made in to an order or decree, you can file a Rule to Show Cause and ask the court to enforce the order, as well as order the other person to pay your fees and costs as their actions necessitated the court's involvement.

What Our Clients Say

The attorney handling my case stayed in contact with me throughout the process.

12150 Monument Dr, Suite 225 | Fairfax VA 22033 | Directions
☎ 703.279.5140 | 703.279.5141 (fax)

Evening and weekend appointments are available under certain circumstances.


Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
Site design and development by Cat's Eye Design